Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First day.

The last thing I want is for you to think I am two-faced.



So ask your questions, I won't tell any lies, honestly baby, I have nothing to hide. I'll speak the truth, with all my heart, make you understand, I believe in my faults.

My words speak truth,my blood bleeds red, my heart speaks love, the rest is unsaid.

I feel like I wear my heart out on my sleeve for a reason.

A reason only you can see, I understand all things you feel, your mind, your heart, your soul, are so real .

I consider this a blessing, from all that I have known, I close my eyes, feel the heat coming out of my bones.

And now I am left here, with the memory of us, betraying all truth, in the pit of my gut.

Emotions run deep, in the light of despair, the deeper you get, the more you run out of air.

Suffocating your feelings, and washing your mind, the black starts to rush, through most of your mind.

But I am that last, bit of little light, like a lighter igniting, the last bit of your fight.

No comments: